REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
- Registration is only open to current 21st CCLC grantees
- There is no registration fee
- Pre-registration is required
- Meals are on your own
Required Attendance per Grant (Cohort 7, 8 and 9)
- The program director and one other representative are required to attend the 21st CCLC Conference in its entirety starting Wednesday, March 13 at 1:00 p.m. to Thursday, March 14, 4:30 p.m.
- The program director is required to attend the 21st CCLC Grantees’ Meeting on Friday, March 15 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
NOTE: Once the agenda content has been finalized, the determination will be made as to whether or not the fiscal director needs to be in attendance.
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notice of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify us of your needs at least two weeks in advance of the conference by contacting Regina Salvador, (717) 763-1661 ext. 164.
Terms of Registration
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to contact you by mail, phone or email.
Due to inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Participants are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities Automated Voice Messaging System at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 a.m. the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.