- Registration is only open to current 21st CCLC grantees
- There is no registration fee
- Pre-registration is required
- Meals are on your own
Required Attendance per Grant (Cohort 7, 8 and 9)
- The program director and fiscal manager are required to attend the 21st CCLC Grantees’ Meeting on Tuesday, March 20 from 9:00 AM – 11:45 AM.
- The program director and one other representative are required to attend the 21st CCLC Conference in its entirety starting on Tuesday, March 20 at 1:00 PM.
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please indicate your needs in the ADA section on the registration form. If you would like to contact us directly, please do so by contacting Regina Salvador, event planning specialist, at the Center for Schools and Communities via phone at (717) 763-1661 ext. 164 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible but no later than two weeks prior to the event.
Terms of Registration
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Center for Schools and Communities to contact you by mail, phone or email.
Due to inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Participants are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities Automated Voice Messaging System at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 AM the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.