Deadline: Thursday, March 1, 2018
All organizations must complete the exhibitor agreement in order to be considered as an exhibitor. The Center for Schools and Communities reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of any organization to be an exhibitor.
Exhibitors are considered confirmed when the exhibitor agreement, certificate of insurance and payment (if applicable) are received by the Center for Schools and Communities and an email confirmation has been sent to primary exhibitor contact listed on the agreement. Payment, if applicable, is due in full by Thursday, March 1, 2018.
Certificate of Insurance
- Self-insured entities, such as state agencies, are exempt from providing a certificate of insurance
- All other entities must submit a certificate of insurance (see requirements below)
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
Applicants must provide:
Event liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate
Standard liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate
- All insurance certificates shall list the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit as an additional insured
- All certificates must be signed by a licensed insurance broker or insurance representative
- Sub-limits shall not be less than the per occurrence limit amount required
Provide this information to your insurance company and they will give you the required paperwork.
Complete and return the exhibitor agreement, certificate of insurance and payment (if applicable) no later than Thursday, March 1, 2018 to:
Subject: ELO Exhibitor
Center for Schools and Communities
Attn: Debby Barry “ELO Exhibitor”
275 Grandview Avenue, Suite 200
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notice of any special needs will help us provide better service. If you have a disability and require accommodation in order to fully participate in this event, please contact Regina Salvador at the Center for Schools and Communities at (717) 763-1661, ext. 164 or via email at email@example.com. Requests should be made as soon as possible but no later than two weeks prior to the event.
Delay and Cancellation of the Event
Due to inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or cancelled. Exhibitors are responsible for calling the Center for Schools and Communities’ Automated Voice Messaging System at (717) 763-1661, option 3 after 6:30 AM the day of the event. The system is updated as conditions change, so it is necessary to call for any changes prior to leaving for your scheduled event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to exhibitors who cancel their registration by email at firstname.lastname@example.org fifteen (15) business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be provided to exhibitors who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed exhibitors who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the Center for Schools and Communities (email@example.com) no less than two (2) full business days before the start of the event.
- The Center for Schools and Communities reserves the right to cancel any event fifteen (15) days prior to the event date. If the Center for Schools and Communities cancels an event, exhibitors will receive a full refund.
Debby Barry, Project & Resource Development Assistant
(717) 763-1661, ext. 114
All Other Questions
Jeanette Consagra, Administrative Assistant
(717) 763-1661, ext. 110